Foxglove Management is here for you!
We are sorry to see you go, but we have tried to making the process of your moving out as organized as possible to avoid additional charges and return of your security deposit.
How to Begin the Process of Moving Out:
There are two forms we need from you: 30-day Notice to Vacate and Move Out Checklist
- Download and fill out the 30-day Notice to Vacate form. Please complete this form at least 30 days before you move out, if at all possible.
- Download the Move Out Checklist form. Clean the apartment according to the instructions on this document.
- The entire unit (including cooking range, refrigerator, bathrooms, and carpets) must be clean and undamaged to avoid additional charge. Normal wear and tear is accepted.
- Turn in your keys to our office, including mailbox keys.
- There will be a $25 charge for any unreturned keys.
Some additional notes about moving out:
- Any debris or trash must be removed from the unit and placed in a waste receptacle.
- All conditions of the agreed-upon lease must be fulfilled.
- A forwarding address must be provided to the office.
- Any prorated rent must be paid and your account balance must be clear.
- There will be a $5 charge for each burned out light bulb.
- There will be a $50 charge in labor per hour (1 hour minimum), if it is required to fix damage within the unit.
Please see the instructions below to continue this process. Thank you!
How to Download the Forms
1. Log into your Tenant Web Access account. CLICK THIS LINK to open the login page.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can click the Forgot Password? link to reset your password.
2. Find the Available Forms section on the right-hand side of your Tenant Web Access page. Click the small note symbol in the top-right of that section to enter
3. You should now see a list of documents that are available to you through the portal. Locate the file named Move Out Documentation.zip and click the small Download arrow over to the right.
4. The folder containing the documents will now be downloaded to your computer. Open the ZIP folder and either fill out the document electronically, or print it and fill it out physically.
If the Move Out Documentation.zip file will not show up for you within your Tenant Web Access page, please let office staff know.
Please note that this is a ZIP folder that contains both of the needed forms for your move-out process – the 30 Day Notice to Vacate and Move Out Checklist forms. To retrieve these documents from the ZIP folder, you can right-click > Extract All to pull them out and make them more easily accessible.
After completing these steps, you are ready to submit your move-out forms below.
How to Submit the Forms
After completing your forms, you have two options for submitting them to our office staff: in-person or electronically. NOTE: You only need to complete one form of submission unless requested otherwise by our office staff.
To submit your forms electronically, complete the submission below and upload each form in its appropriate place. Once you click the Submit button, your information will be sent to our office staff.
If you prefer to do in-person submission, feel free to give us a call or visit our drive-thru service window!
Your last steps are to drop your keys off to our office staff and settle any outstanding rent payments. This is a critical step that should be completed as close to move-out as possible, in order to avoid any additional charges. You may also ask the office staff any additional questions you may have at this time.
Questions or Problems?
Feel free to contact us at (859) 624-3545 or visit or drive-thru service window at 408 Jason Drive!