Foxglove Management is here for you!
We are sorry to see you go, but we have tried to making the process of your moving out as organized as possible to avoid additional charges and return of your security deposit.
How to Begin the Process of Moving Out:
- Fill out the Full 30 Day written notice. (Click here for form)
- Clean the apartment according to the Move Out Check list (see below).
- Entire unit (including oven, range, refrigerator, bathrooms, closets, cabinets, and carpets) must be clean and undamaged; normal wear and tear accepted.
- All keys must be turned in including mailbox keys; you will be charged $25.00 for any unreturned keys.
- All debris and trash must be removed from unit and placed in waste receptacle.
- All conditions of lease must be fulfilled.
- A forwarding address must be given to the office.
- Any pro-rate rent must be paid and your account must be clear.
- Rent charges continue until we actually receive the keys.
- There will be a charge of $5.00 for each burned out light bulb and $50 in labor per hour. (1 Hour Minimum)
How to submit your Move Out Check List
2. Fill out & Sign
3. Fill out Form
4. Submit your Keys & Pay your Account
- Follow the Move Out Checklist as closely as possible to avoid any other charges being added to the account.
- Drop off your keys to the office.
- Ask the office staff any questions you may have.
- Settle your account of any outstanding rent, utility and additional charges.