We are so happy to have you at Foxglove!
On this page, you can find information about retrieving your move-in inspection form. You should try to submit this form within the first 7 days of your stay with us. The purpose of this form is to keep a record and make sure you receive a quality unit that is in just the right condition. Submit this form to our office as soon as possible and let us know how it looks!
Please follow these steps to submit this form:
1. Log into your Tenant Web Access account. CLICK THIS LINK to open the login page.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can click the Forgot Password? link to reset your password.
2. Find the Available Forms section on the right-hand side of your Tenant Web Access page. Click the small note symbol in the top-right of that section to enter.
3. You should now see a list of documents that are available to you through the portal. Locate the file named Move-In Inspection Report(fillable).pdf and click the small Download arrow over to the right of the file name.
4. The PDF file will open for you and you will see fillable fields on each question. Fill the questions out and right-click > Print the PDF to save your answers electronically, or print the form out and deliver it physically to the office.
If the Move-In Inspection Report(fillable).pdf file will not show up for you within your Tenant Web Access page, please let office staff know.
After completing these steps, you are ready to upload your move-in inspection form below:
Questions or Problems?
Feel free to contact us at (859) 624-3545 or visit or drive-thru service window at 408 Jason Drive!